I am a child of the Most High God; I have redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I and bought with a price.
1Cor. 6:20, Eph. 5:1, Eph. 1:7.
Every day is an opportunity for me to experience your steadfast love and new mercies. I rededicate myself to you today as I come before you in adoration of Your grandeur and Excellency.
Lam. 3:22-24, Ps. 35:6; 48:1.
I ask for the mercy for my failures and grace for my needs. You said my sins and iniquities you will remember no more. Thank you for your forgiveness and loving kindness towards me.
I am thankful that in your mercy, my sins, unrighteousness and lawlessness are blotted out through the blood of Jesus Christ.
I glorify You in my spirit, my soul and my body because I am created to make your praise glorious.
I am nothing without you just as a bird cannot fly without wings.
You are the Glory and the Lifter of my head.
I will follow and serve You all the days of my life and I will dwell in Your house forever and ever.
ELOHIM - Creator God, the Covenant Keeping God, You are my Maker and my owner.
ADONAI - THe Lord Most High, You are my Ruler, my Portion and Sufficiency.
II Cor. 3:5.
JEHOVAH - THe Righteous God, my Judge and my Redeemer and King who is robed in majesty and armed with power and strength.
My Father, You are the Lord of Hosts. The First and Last, before You there was no god and after You there is no god. The King of Glory, All Powerful, Faithful, Merciful and Gracious God. With Whom nothing is too hard. The Man of War, there is none like You. The king of glory, whose throne is in the heaven of heavens and whose footstool is the earth. The Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient God. The High and the Lofty One, Who inhabits eternity. Your name is HOLY. You are higher than the highest and You rule with dominion and authority. The everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth, whose voice is like the sound of many waters. You are an awesome God and greatly to be feared.
Glory and majesty are before you; strength and splendor are in Your presence. In Your hands is power and might, and it is in Your hands to make great and give strength to all. I bow my knees to Your makesty and Excellency. I ascribe greatness, honor, glory, grandeur to You, the Most High God. The God of my ancestors - Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of my Savior, Lord and King, Jesus Christ. The King of my heart and light of my life.
My God, Father, Redeemer, Provider, Comforter, Helper. God of the weak and Father to the fatherless and Husband to the widow. You rule in the kingdoms of men. I bow my knees to your Majesty and Excellency.
Thank you for the opportunity to see a brand new day full of your goodness and mercy.
• I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
• I believe with all my heart that He died for my sins and was raised from the dead as the Lord and High Priest of my confession.
• I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.
II Cor. 5:17.
• I am delivered from the authority of Satan and translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son.
• I have escaped the corruption that is in the world through faith.
II Pet. 1:3&4.
• I have dominion over the devil and his works.
• I am a child of the Most High God.
• I am in covenant with God by the blood of Jesus Christ.
• I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
I Cor. 1:30.
• I have dominion over sin and carnality.
• I am not ruled by my feeling but by the principles of God.
II Cor. 5:7.
• I am growing up spiritually and I shun carnality at every opportunity.
I Pet. 2:2.
• I am conforming to the image of christ.
Rom. 8:19-29, II Cor. 3:18.
• I walk in the Spirit, and I will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
• I am possessed by the Spirit of the fear of the Lord.
• Through my character, I please the Lord and demonstrate my fear for Him.
• I have respect and reverence for God's delegated authorities.
• Because i fear the Lord, I hate evil, pride and arrogance and a froward mouth.
• I am a soul winner therefore I am wise.
• I reach out to the unsaved with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
• The Holy Spirit always gives me what to say and I say it obediently.
• Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
II John 4:4
• I have a thirst for God's presence, a hunger for his word and a strong desire to please Him.
Ps. 63:1-2, I Pet. 22, I John 3:22.
• I refuse to compromise with Babylon through the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life.
I Jon 2:15.
• My body is God's vessel and I walk in sanctification and honor.
I Thes. 4:7.
• I have a Word-controlled temperament.
• I pursue holiness in all i do.
II Cor. 7:1, Matt. 5:48.
• I am redeemed from every negative spiritual and genetic pattern from my natural background.
• Jehovah Rapha is my physician; therefore I am every whit whole.
• Surely the Lord Jesus Christ has borne all my diseases and carried all my sicknesses.
• By His stripes, I am healed.
I Pet. 2:24.
• The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead quickens my mortal body.
• Every part of my being - spirit, soul and body is full of the life of God.
• My blood composition consists of the life of God.
I John 5:12.
• No virus or germ or malignancy can thrive in my body because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I Cor. 3:16.
• I am redeemed from sin, sicknesses, and diseases.
• I yield the members of my body as instruments of righteousness.
• Because I serve the Lord my bread and water are blessed.
• My God has taken every sickness and disease from my household.
• God has satisfied me with long life.
• The word of God is life to me and medicine to my flesh.
• I have the ZOE life of God.
I John 5:11-12.
• Every cell in every organ in my body functions in the perfection that God created it.
• I refuse to allow any manner of sickness and disease to thrive in my body.
• The number of my years I shall fulfill.
• The sun of righteousness has risen upon with with healing in His wings.
• My delight is in the Lord therefore I seek Him through His word and prayer.
• It is God's will for me to prosper.
III John 2.
• As long as I seek the Lord whatever I set my hands to do prospers.
• I am productive in every good work.
• I am thriving in the midst of scarcity and hardship.
• Money is my servant, I do not serve money.
I Tim. 6:6-10.
• I serve Almighty God with my treasure.
• Wealth and riches with honor are mine as one that fears the Lord.
• I am a consistent tither and a generous giver.
Mal. 1:6-9, Mal. 3:8-12.
• I have total prosperity: stable in my spirit, sound in my soul and well in my body.
III John 2.
• I am blesses to be a blessing.
• I walk in the fear of the Lord therefore angels protect me.
• Christ has redeemed me from the curse of poverty.
• God's power to get wealth is at work in me.
• I am blessed and a blessing to others.
• My God has pleasure in my prosperity.
• I am not afraid in the evil times and economic downturns.
• I have lost every opportunity to be poor in this life.
II Cor. 8:9.
• I have an open heaven over the work of my hand.
• Almighty God is my source.
• I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
• The blessing of God makes me rich and add no sorrow with it.
• I am among the wealthy people God is raising in His kingdom in these last days.
• All of my needs are met according to God's riches in glory.
• I lend to many and I do not borrow.
• I am delivered from not enough and just enough into more than enough.
• I obey and serve my God, so I spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure.
• The Holy Spirit gives me favor and ideas to produce wealth independent of my environment.
• I participate in God's transfer of wealth from the world to His house.
Prov. 13:22, Hagg. 2:6-9.
• I enjoy the abundant life that Jesus died to provide for me.
• I am being transformed by the renewing of my mind.
• I love the Lord with all my heart, my mind and strength.
• I have a sound mind.
II Tim. 1:7.
• I have control over my emotions.
Jam. 1:19, Gal. 5:22-24.
• I a child of God, God is my Father, and He loves me passionately.
Rom. 8:15, Eph. 3:14-20.
• I accept the Word of God as my final authority.
Heb. 6:12-18, Matt. 5:18, Ps. 119:89.
• I am a believer not a doubter.
2 Cor. 4:13.
• I refuse to be controlled by fear.
• I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
• I promptly obey the voice of God.
• I have the mind of Christ.
I Cor. 2:16.
• I pull down every stronghold of sin, sickness, disease and poverty in my mind.
II Cor. 10:3-5.
• I cast down every imagination of my mind that is opposed to God's word.
• I bring every thought of my mind captive to the Word of God.
• I have control over negative thoughts.
II Cor. 10:3-6.
• I have authority over my mind and my mouth.
I Pet. 1:13.
• I think on things that have virtue and excellence.
• I am free from worry and anxiety because God cares for me affectionately and cares for me watchfully.
• I am redeemed; I have everlasting release from satanic dominion and authority because I am covered with the blood of Jesus.
• I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, under the shadow of His wings.
• I follow that which is good therefore, nothing can harm me.
I Pet. 3:10-13.
• I am a vessel of God's Glory.
II Cor. 4:1-7, Col. 1:27.
• Greater is Christ in me than the devil in teh World.
I John 4:4.
• I function under an open heaven 24/7.
Gen. 28:12-14, Isa. 58:6-14.
• I walk in the realm of the miraculous because I walk in the love of God.
I Cor. 13, I John 4:16.
• I am clothed with light and darkness cannot comprehend me.
John 1:1-5, II Pet. 1:15-21.
• I have been delievered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
• The Glory of God is my canopy, protection and defense.
• I am covered with the blood of Jesus therefore I am invinsible and invisible to demonic forces.
• I have a hunger for God's Word, a thirst for His presence, and a passion to please Him.
Job 23:12, Ps. 63:1-2.
• I have dominion over peer-pressure. I socialize strategically on purpose.
I Cor. 15:33, II Thess. 3:6-15, Prov. 12:26.
• I am attracting the goodness and mercy of God every day of my life.
• I have authority over the devil and his crew.
• I am not moved by what I see and feel but I give my attention to God's Word through reading, studying, hearing and what I do.
I Tim. 4:13-15.
• God's Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path, therefore I walk in the light of life.
• Wisdom, knowledge, strength, power, victory, success, exploit, honor, dignity, favor, blessing, goodness, and mercy is my portion in life in Jesus Name.
II Chron. 1:10-12.
• I affirm God's Word in my life by putting it in my mouth to produce my thought, influence my emotions, control my decisions, direct my habits, cultivate my character and produce after its nature in my life.
SO HELP ME GOD.